In the following document, we briefly outline how we handle your personal data within the context of our website and how we protect this data.
Who are we?
We are BINARYVOICE, LDA, a company organised under the Laws of Portugal with its head office at Rua Professor Egas Moniz, N16, 1 DT, Amora, 2845-384 AMORA (hereinafter referred as ‘The Company').
What is personal data? How do we protect personal data?
a. Personal data
Personal data refers to individual information of a specific or identifiable person. This includes information such as your name and your postal or email address, if you fill out our contact form. Personal data is only stored by us if you voluntarily provide this information to us, e.g., in the context of a contact request. In addition, personal data is only used to the extent necessary for the sole consented purpose or other strictly defined purposes permissible by law. For secure transmission of your data, The Company uses encryption procedures in secured areas of this website.
b. Personal Data transmission
Your data can be transmitted to sub-contractors or third-parties so that they can use them for and in the name of The Company. In this case, The Company will take the necessary contractual measures to ensure that subcontractors respect and protect the owner’s personal data.
The data can also be transmitted to third parties – entities which are distinct from The Company or subcontractors – such as for example companies within The Company group, companies with which The Company has partnerships, where the user has given his/her permission – or entities to which data have been communicated due to legal requirements, such as the fiscal authorities.
What do we do with your personal data?
(1) Provision of our website
(2) Legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data exclusively for the purpose of creating a unique project proposal.
The legal basis of this processing is your written consent. The personal data will be accessible and processed by the authorized personnel from The Company, who will process the information exclusively for the fulfilment of the abovementioned purposes and in no case for their own benefit
For the provision of this website, it is technically necessary that we process certain personal data (e.g., the IP address of the computer accessing this website). We also handle personal data pertaining to your communication with us (e.g., the email address used to contact us or submitted via our brief form).
(3) Recipient categories
The data may become accessible and be processed by external partners of The Company for the aforementioned purpose.
Any further transfer of personal data to a third party or to a non-EU state, will take place only in accordance with the Data Protection Law and pursuant to the Binding Corporate Rules.
We use service providers to provide our website. These service providers are contractually obligated by us to exercise the same care when handling personal data as we do ourselves. Moreover, they are subject to the same strict data protection regulations and are also included in the data protection program of The Company.
(4) How long do we store your personal data?
We will delete your personal data if you withdraw your consent or if the purpose of storage is no longer necessary and no statutory provision requires retention. Statistical evaluations are made only in an anonymous form.
(5) What are your rights as an affected person?
Please contact us with any concerns regarding the exercise of your rights and the revocation of your consent.
(6) What are your rights as an affected person?
a. Your rights as an affected party
You have the following rights toward us regarding your personal data:
• You have the right to request information about any personal data that we process from you at any time.
• If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct or supplement it.
• You can request the deletion of your personal data at any time unless we are legally obliged or entitled to process your data further.
• If statutory requirements exist, you can request limitation of the processing of your personal data.
• You have the right to object to the processing insofar as data are processed for the purpose of direct advertising or profiling. If the processing is carried out based on balancing of interests, you may object to processing, stating reasons that arise from your particular situation.
• If the data processing is based on your consent or under a contract, you have a right to transfer the data provided by you insofar as it does not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of others.
b. Revocation of your consent
You can revoke your consent effective immediately at any time.
(7) What possibilities do you have to file a complaint?
You have the right to file a complaint with an authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
(8) Do you have any questions or comments?
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection, please feel free to contact us to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org